PLEASE NOTE THAT A PLAYER'S AGE IS DETERMINED AS AT 31 DECEMBER IN THE YEAR OF PLAY
NetSetGo Players (5 to 9 years) can only register via the online process: Click HERE
NET 5-7 Activity/Skills: This program is for children aged 5-7 years that participate in the skills program only. IWSNA Mini Magpie Program. Uniform not required. Participant pack for each player will be distributed via mail.
SET 8-9 Skills/Competition: This program is for children aged 8-9 years that participate in the Modified rules netball competition only. Note: 7 year olds may play in this age group if they have already participated in an introduction to sport program. Uniform can be ordered.
Junior (10 years - 15 years), Cadet (16-17 years) and Senior (18+) Registration: Click HERE
ALL PLAYERS, NON-PLAYING COACHES, MANAGERS AND UMPIRES MUST COMPLETE THE APPROPRIATE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF THERE IS A VACANCY IN AN APPROPRIATE TEAM
- RETURNING PLAYERS: IF YOUR IDENTIFICATION PHOTOGRAPH IS OVER 3 YEARS OLD YOU MUST PROVIDE A NEW CURRENT PHOTO BY CLOSE OF REGISTRATION (PASSPORT SIZE) VIA EMAIL TO email@example.com or it can be uploaded in your MyNetball account.
- NEW PLAYERS MUST PROVIDE ONE (1) PASSPORT SIZE IDENTIFICATION PHOTO AND A COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT AS PROOF OF AGE.
- REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THESE DOCUMENTS.
REGISTRATIONS WILL CLOSE ON 15 FEBRUARY 2019
ACTIVE KIDS PROGRAM
From 1 January 2019, families can claim NEW $100 Active Kids voucher to each eligible school-enrolled child.
Claiming a 2019 Active Kids voucher - handy tips
- Information about claiming vouchers, including an instructional video, is available on the SNSW website.
- The website can be translated into other languages by clicking on Select Language in the menu at the top right of the page.
- If you have any questions about claiming your voucher, please get in touch with the Contact Centre on 13 77 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you need to do to ensure you receive your Active Kids voucher?
Please prepare early about registering your child for the Active Kids voucher ahead of time.
Follow the step by step process to register your child for the Active Kids program in 2019:
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account
- From 1 January 2019 complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account
- You will receive a unique voucher ID number for each child you register
- Enter your child's unique voucher ID number on their Ashbury Netball Club online registration form at the time of your registration.
- Voucher numbers CANNOT be re-entered or used AGAIN under any circumstance once you have finished and submitted your child's online registration form.
- Vouchers can ONLY be used once in a calendar year
- The rebate is not retrospective
- Vouchers cannot be split between two sports
- Vouchers cannot be used after you have completed your online registration.
Ashbury Netball Club cannot under any circumstances:
- Register your child for the Active Kids program
- Obtain your child's unique voucher ID
- Assist you claiming your child's voucher
- Spilt your child's voucher in any way
- Change, alter, cancel or amend your Voucher ID once it has been submitted
If you are choosing not to use your child's $100 voucher towards their Ashbury Netball Club 2019 fees you can complete the Ashbury Netball Club online registration form after 7 January 2019 and pay the full amount of the fees due.
- Please ensure if you are a new player that you provide a clear passport size photo of your child together with a copy of their birth certificate or passport to provide proof of age.
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2019.