LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF THERE IS A VACANCY IN AN APPROPRIATE TEAM.
Ashbury Netball Club has teams in a variety of grades in juniors through to seniors as well as running a Mini Magpies (5-7 years) Program. All players are welcome and we encourage boys to join our Mini Magpies Program and Junior teams, as boys are able to play up to the age of 12 years in their own age group. Due to the success of the Mixed Summer Competition, IWNA have opened registrations for Mixed and Men’s teams and the following new divisions:
- Women's Over 45's
- Men's Open
- Mixed Open
- Mixed Cadets ( for 13-17yr Boys and 14-17yr Girls)
The viability of this competition will be dependent on registrations. Games will be played on Saturday's from 4:30 - 5:30PM at Cintra Park.
PLEASE NOTE - you can only register once and players interested in playing in two teams eg Senior Ladies and Mixed need to email email@example.com with details. If you have any questions regarding the above new divisions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations will be online via the PlayHQ platform. If you do not already have a PlayHQ account (from 2022), you will be asked to create an account:
- Username = your email address
- Password = set password as required
- Payment of fees is required at time of registration (a requirement of PlayHQ)
When registering it is very important that you choose the correct Competition to register under, based on the age the participant will be as at 31 December 2023. You do not register according to the team/age group you may be playing. ANC allocates players to teams.
Please ensure you select 12 mths registration as this fee will also cover the 2023 Summer Competition component otherwise you will be paying more again if you wish to play in the Summer Competition.
If a player is turning 9 this year she would need to register in the Woolworths NetSetGo Modified (8&9 years) Program. However if a 9 year old player is registering for a 10 year old team, she must register in the Junior (10-15 years) Program.
Any 9 year old player who registers in the Junior (10-15 year) group WILL NOT receive a NSG pack and there is NO WAY to facilitate this at all.
If a player is turning 17 this year. If the team played in last year was a Senior team, and she will likely play in the same team, however when registering she will register as a CADET as that is the age group allocated for the player date of birth.
Please follow the appropriate link for your AGE (as at 31 December 2023):
This program is for children aged 5-7 years that participate in the skills program only. Uniform not required. Players will receive a NetSetGo pack (via mail to the address entered when registering).
|5-7 years||$130 per player|
This program is for children aged 8 & 9 years that participate in the Modified rules netball competition only. Ashbury uniform required. Players will receive a NetSetGo pack (via mail to the address entered when registering).
|8-9 years||$190 per player|
|Junior||10-15 years||$190 per player|
|Cadet||16 & 17 years||$210 per player|
|Senior Including Mixed and Men's||18 years & over||$250 per player|
Official (Non-Player Coach, Manager, Umpire)
All Officials (non-playing Coaches, Managers and Umpires) must complete the online registration form and provide a Working With Children Check (WWC) details (18 years & over)
|$52 per person|
- Any new player under 18 years of age must provide the Club with proof of age in the form of a copy of your birth certificate or passport (NO ORIGINALS ACCEPTED).
- Training days are usually on Tuesday and Wednesday (dependent on availability of coaches). WE WILL NOT KNOW THIS INFORMATION UNTIL AFTER REGISTRATIONS CLOSE AND GRADING IS COMPLETED.
- Game times on Saturday are set by IWNA when they complete the fixture and will not be known until the end of March.
If you wish to claim your $100 Active Kids voucher (eligible school enrolled child), please DO NOT COMPLETE this online registration form UNTIL you have your Active Kids Voucher ID Number (through Service NSW). To redeem the voucher, the voucher ID number must be entered at the time of registration and checkout/payment. It cannot be used once registration is complete.
CHECKLIST WHEN REGISTERING
- Active Kids Voucher – have the Active Kids Voucher ID Number PRIOR to commencing the PlayHQ registration process.*
- Creating Account – please ensure that you double-check all your details have been entered correctly, especially fields such as date of birth, as we are unable to amend if incorrectly entered.
- Payment – have your Debit or Credit Card on hand to make the payment.
*The Active Kids Voucher ID Number MUST be applied at time of registration. It cannot be used once registration is submitted.
|Registrations Open||Wednesday 4 January 2023|
|Registrations Close||Wednesday 15 February 2023|
|Grading Day||Saturday 25 February 2023|
|Uniform Day||Saturday 4 March 2023|
|Training Commences||Week commencing 20 March 2023|
|IWNA Start of Competition||Saturday 22 April 2023|