Wishing all our members and families a very happy and safe New Year.
Registrations for the 2022 winter competition open 9:00am Monday 10th January and will close Thursday 10th February 2022.
Ashbury Netball Club has teams in a variety of grades in juniors through to seniors as well as running a Mini Magpies (5-7 years) program. All players are welcome and we encourage boys to join our Mini Magpies program and Junior teams, as boys are able to play up to the age of 12 years in their own age group. IWSNA are currently looking at options for boys 13 years and older who may be interested in playing netball in either mixed or all boys teams. Enquiries regarding playing in older age groups can be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new registration platform, PlayHQ has now gone live replacing MyNetball. Please read this message carefully as it contains a number of important details.
When registering in PlayHQ you will be asked to create an account.
- Username = your email address (MyNetball player ID no longer applicable).
- Password = set new password as required.
- Payment of fees is required at time of registration (a requirement of PlayHQ).
- Vouchers = remember to use the Active Kids Voucher number and the IWSNA discount voucher code when registering. They cannot be used once registration is complete.
2022 Inner West Netball COVID Relief
IWSNA are providing a one-off discount for fee registration in 2022. When registering you will need to use the applicable Discount Code. This will reduce your registration fees by the Discount Amount. The Discount Code MUST be used at time of registration…it cannot be used after registration is complete.
|Registration Category||Discount Code||Discount Amount|
|NetSetGo Modified players 8yrs – 9yrs||6754622B||$20.00|
|Junior players 10yrs-15yrs||10E2C2FE||$25.00|
|Cadet players 16yrs-17yrs||884A5995||$25.00|
|Senior players 18yrs +||51102085||$29.00|
2022 Registrations (select link)
Please follow the appropriate link below for your AGE (age as at 31 December 2022) to complete registration.
|NetSetGo NET (Mini Magpies)||5-7 years||$120 per player|
|NetSetGo SET||8-9 years||$180 per player|
|Junior||10-15 years||$180 per player|
|Cadet||16-17 years||$200 per player|
|Senior||18 years and over||$240 per player|
- Any new player under 18 years of age must provide the Club with proof of age in the form of a copy of your birth certificate or passport.
- At this time we are still waiting on advice for Non-Player registrations and will share details once the information is made available.
- Netball NSW have advised that they will reach out separately to all NetSetGo participants regarding the participation packs in late January.
If you wish to claim your $100 Active Kids voucher (eligible school enrolled child), please DO NOT complete this online registration form UNTIL you have your Active Kids Voucher ID Number (through Service NSW). To redeem the voucher, the voucher ID number must be entered at the time of registration and checkout/payment.
CHECKLIST WHEN REGISTERING
- Active Kids Voucher – have the Active Kids Voucher ID Number PRIOR to commencing the PlayHQ registration process.*
- IWSNA COVID Relief Discount – have the correct voucher Discount Code applicable to your Registration Category.*
- Registration Category – please select your registration category carefully (by age as at 31 December 2022)
- Creating Account – please ensure that you double-check all your details have been entered correctly, especially fields such as date of birth, as we are unable to amend if incorrectly entered.
- Payment – have your Debit or Credit Card on hand to make the payment.
* The Active Kids Voucher ID Number and the IWSNA Discount Code MUST be applied at time of registration. They cannot be used once registration is submitted.
SAMPLE OF SUMMARY PAGE
We would ask for your patience and understanding as the PlayHQ system is rolled out…we too are also in the process of learning. Should you have any questions about any aspect of the registration process, please send me an email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.