IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (as at 2 August 2021)

Submitted by ashbury on 2 August 2021 - 9:02pm

Unfortunately, due to the ongoing situation caused by COVID-19 and the uncertainty of how long the lockdown may continue, the difficult decision has been made to cancel the remainder of the 2021 IWSNA Winter competition.

IWSNA will award 1st and 2nd places as at the end of the first full rounds e.g. Round 6 and Round 7 (depending on number of teams in a division).

We are all very disappointed at having to make this decision and that our competition could not continue.

At this time no decision has been made regarding a Summer competition given the uncertainty around ongoing restrictions. We will provide further information when it becomes available.

To all ANC players and family members we thank you for your ongoing support and ask that you all stay safe and well!!