The Summer Competition will run from 13 October to 1 December 2020 on Tuesday nights at Cintra Park Concord.
- Competition is open to 13-15 year old, Cadet and Senior teams
- Times and grades to be confirmed
- Each team must provide their own umpire. Umpires will be paid
- Each team must have 8 players to register.
Given the short timeframe for registration it will be very difficult for us to find additional players so we ask members to try and put together a team prior to registering. Just a reminder that there is no training for Summer Comp.
I would like to mention that some of our coaches are likely to have a break for Summer Comp so we would appreciate it if parents would be prepared to step up to be team managers.
As the Summer Comp is being played under COVID-19 restrictions our Club, like all participants, will be required to provide volunteers to assist with the setup and putting away of barriers and post-pads and marshalling. Further information about these duties will be provided shortly.
Players MUST register via the online MyNetball portal HERE
- Any new player must provide a proof of age (birth certificate or passport if under 18 years of age) to email@example.com to complete their registration.
All existing players who participated in the 2020 Winter Competition - $30.00 (this includes all players from 13 – 15 years; Cadets and Seniors to cover umpiring fees)
13-15 Years New Player Registration $85.00
Cadet (16-17 Years) New Player Registration $85.00
Senior (18+) New Player Registration $100.00
If anyone requires a uniform please email our Uniform Coordinator Merrill Sells firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATIONS IS SUNDAY 27 SEPTEMBER.
As time is limited please complete your registrations as soon as possible.