REGISTRATIONS FOR 2019 SUMMER (Night)
- The 2019 Summer Competition runs from 15 October – 3 December 2019.
- The Competition will run for 8 weeks only.
- The Competition is open to NetSetGo, Junior, Cadet and Senior players.
- All games are played at Cintra Park Netball Courts, Crane Street, Concord on Tuesday night.
- Grades and times to be confirmed by IWSNA
- No refunds for change of mind registrations
- CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATIONS IS FRIDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2019 AT 6PM.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO BUILDING EXTENSION WORKS, THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED:
- Teams must be submitted with a minimum of 7 players or they will not be accepted. Ashbury is unable to assist teams in finding players to fill teams.
- There may be a ballot system if the number of teams entered exceeds the number of courts available as some of the courts will be cordoned off for building equipment.
- Toilet facilities will be available
- Canteen facilities (including water) WILL NOT be available
- First aid will be provided however there will be no physio room available
- Courts will be lit as usual
All registrations are processed online via MyNetball - Club: ASHBURY NETBALL CLUB only.
Details for NetSetGo registrations to come.
Existing Players - played in IWSNA competition (for any Club) or any other Association in 2019:
Register HERE for NetSetGo (8 and 9 years) $60 per player
Register HERE for Junior (10 years - 15 years) $60 per player
Register HERE for Cadet (16 and 17 years) $60 per player
Register HERE for Senior (18+ and over) $70 per player
New Players - have not played in any competition in 2019:
Register HERE for NetSetGo (8 and 9 Years) $80.00 per player
Register HERE for Junior (10 years - 15 years) $80 per player
Register HERE for Cadet (16 and 17 years) $80 per player
Register HERE for Senior (18+ and over) $90 per player
Please ensure if you are a NEW PLAYER that you provide a clear (current) passport size photo of yourself or your child together with a copy of their birth certificate or passport to provide proof of age (if under 18 years of age).
Please follow the appropriate link for your AGE (age as at 31 December 2019)
IF USING YOUR ACTIVE KID'S VOUCHER - PLEASE ENSURE YOU ENTER THE VOUCHER NUMBER AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER #2
From 1 July 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for the second $100 Active Kids voucher. Voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December 2019.
To use the voucher, you will need:
- A MyServiceNSW account - Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account
- Your child’s Medicare card details
Note if you are applying for your child’s second voucher, select ‘Apply for Active Kids Voucher 2’ on the Services tab.
Your voucher can only be used ONCE – if the fees for your chosen activity are less than $100, the remaining balance is forfeited and can’t be used.